Amla Juice Benefits – There are many benefits of drinking Amla juice on an empty stomach. It helps in reducing weight, blackening of hair and improving the skin. How, know the answers to all these.
Bitter is good for health. This is a proverb. According to Ayurveda, two spoons of Amla juice in lukewarm water on an empty stomach in the morning is very beneficial for health. Raw Amla is also an option, those who cannot drink juice can take it by boiling it. If you do one of these two things on an empty stomach in the morning, no one in the world is happy with you.
It is said that Amla strengthens the hair, glows in the skin and helps in eliminating the nasty bacteria and viruses growing in the stomach. One gooseberry contains vitamin C equal to two oranges. It eliminates the problem of constipation, indigestion, acidity, burning in the chest and stomach.
Table of Contents
- What happens in Amla Juice? :
- What is there in 100 grams of Amla Juice? :
- What is Benefits of drinking Amla Juice ?
- How Prepare Amla juice ?
What happens in Amla Juice? :
Amla contains Vitamin-C. It contains zinc, iron, carotene, fiber, vitamin-B complex, calcium and anti-oxidants. Many diseases can be fought by its daily consumption.
What is there in 100 grams of Amla Juice? :
- Calories- 44
- Carbohydrates – 10 grams
- Protein – 0.88 grams
- Fat – 0.58 g
- Fiber – 4.3 grams
- Vitamin-C – 27.7 mg
- Sodium – 1 mg
- Potassium – 198 mg
- Calcium – 25 mg
- Iron – 0.31 mg
What is Benefits of drinking Amla Juice ?
eating boiled amla on an empty stomach –
- Take only 10 mg of Amla juice on an empty stomach in the morning. Can increase to 20 mg. Consumption of Amla juice more than this can be harmful for health. It can also be taken twice at different times.
- This contains protein. Its consumption increases the level of protein in the body.
- The amount of nitrogen remains balanced.
- It helps in melting fat. That is, it is helpful in reducing weight.
- Weight can be reduced by taking juice with lukewarm water in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Detoxes the body and does not allow toxic substances to stagnate.
- This Juice is purifies the blood.
- It is considered a good source of anti-oxidants and vitamin-C.
- Able to make the skin glowing.
- Mix amla juice and honey and consume it on an empty stomach. The skin will glow.
- it is also very beneficial for people who have acne problems.
- It helps in purifying the blood. To clean the dark spots of acne, take amla juice on cotton and apply it on the face.
- Protects the skin from free radicals.
- Slows down the aging process.
- Helps in making collagen. Collagen is a protein found in the skin that helps connect tissue.
- This juice eliminates the problems related to the stomach. Gives relief in constipation and indigestion.
- Relieves stomach irritation and gas problems.
- People suffering from acidity problem, take amla juice twice a day.
- Amla is also helpful in increasing eyesight.
- Amla juice can also be taken in the problem of itching and watery eyes.
How Prepare Amla juice ?
Prepare the amla in the form of a paste by mixing two spoons of amla pulp and two spoons of honey and take it in the morning and evening, if there is no cold, then it will be cured.
Drink only one spoon of amla juice on an empty stomach for 6-7 days. This will kill stomach worms. The stomach will be clean.
People suffering from the problem of diabetes can also consume Amla juice. Amla is effective in controlling blood sugar.
If there is a burning sensation in the urine, then drink amla and honey on an empty stomach. Relief will come.
Amla is also very beneficial for cough. Take amla murabba with milk. You will get relief in cough.
Amla is effective in darkening white hair. Soak two to three whole gooseberries in coconut oil overnight. Massage this oil in the morning. Hair will turn black. Will be stronger too.
If you rinse with Amla juice, you will get relief in mouth ulcers.